Wednesday, May 27, 2009

piercing's & tat's .






so ima talk about my piercings and tatoo's. the history behind them. and plus iam bored. so anyways. my first piercing [other than my ears] happened in august 2007. i wanted something new before i go back to school, so people can be like woooowww aleisha, you look different. so i thought of an eyebrow ring. not alot of people had it so i said why not. i begged my parents my mom didnt care, my dad said NO, and my brother thought i looked like a slut [but his "girlfriends" look waaayyy worst than me] but anyways regardless of what they thought i still wanted one. so my parenst finally said yes. i called victory nails.[i heard they did piercings & tat's] ask for the adress, and i was off. i had to rush there because that day me and my boyfriend at the time had made plans to go to the pool. i couldnt really swim that day cus i wasnt risking getting my new piercing infected, but i didnt wanna blow him off either. okay next was my tat. i wanted something small and inexpensive in a place where ppl could see it, but i could hide it if i wanted too. so i got a tat of my zodiac sign in red on my wrist. my parents would not allowed me to get one, so i had to wait till i turned 18 ! i made a few phone calls, set up an appointment saved my b day money, and i was off again...........next door. l0l the man who did it lived in the neighborhhod next to me so i had no problem finding a ride. my boyfriend came with me cus he was kind of fishy about this grown ass man doing tat's in his living room. we waited for a very long time and my boyfriend had a basketball game to attend to. but he stayed as long as he could. hayden did my tat for me. it only cost 30 dollars ! a week later i finally built up the courage to tell my parents which was funny cus they were surprised, but i didnt get in trouble. last but not least...my lip piercing.every body was talking bout how they wanted there monroe pierced and belly button, but i was fine with my lip. so down deep in fredricksburg it is this tat & piercing shop called sorry mom..ironic isnt it? they had a special in march. they did piercings for only 10 dollars. so i had 2 find a way down there. I went on the very last day cus my birthday is so late in the month. my bestest friend darren and my boyfriend took me down there,[i payed that nigga like 15 dollars worth of gas] when we got there they were so rude ! ugh they said they wasnt doing piercings untill 3. and darren had to be to work by 4 so he was pissed. well we waited, got some food, walked around, skipped rocks lol. then we went back. still had to WAIT. but i got it done. that shxt hurted like a bitch, it got SUPER swollen and i lost the little ball like 15 million times. when i went home that night i wasnt scared to tell my parents, and they actullay really didnt care, so everything was gravey. l0l. now all of my piercing's and tat's are fully healed and i love evey single one of them. and those are the stories behind my piercings & tat's.


p.s : [ there are more tat's on the way. maybe 5 more. who know's. l0l ;) ]

1 comment:

viva la juicy .

viva la juicy .